We are looking for great photography! We are asking our dealers to submit photos to us of the innovative designs that you have. (If you are not a Plain & Fancy dealer you are not eligible to enter the contest, but you can view all the photography we receive right here in this blogpost. Just scroll to the bottom of the page). This could lead to being published in a magazine or recognized for your work on our web and social media sites.
A COUPLE OF POINTERS
- If you have before and after shots please submit them. We love before and after photos.
- Take more than one photo. We need lots of shots of your project to tell its story on our website. Get that "money" shot and then several photos of cool details and highlights of the project. Of course if you only have one photo please submit it. It could be useful to us or a magazine looking for a specific type of image.
We have asked the Virginia Tech School of Design students to be our judges. They will be asked to pick a Grand Prize winner and also a 2nd and 3rd place winner.
See the list below for instructions on how to submit your photography. Hi resolution images are preferred. You may enter as many projects as you like, but please submit each project as one entry. Here is how it will work:
- Submit your photographs with your name, business name and Plain & Fancy Contract Number to me, Shane Achey, via email.
- All entries must be submitted to me prior to 12:00 pm EST on November 25, 2015. Note; no entries submitted after November 25th will be accepted.
- I will group all entries and submit them to Virginia Tech by December 1, 2015.
- All entries will remain the property of Plain & Fancy.
- On December 20th, 2015 we will annouce all of the winners.
All entries may be used by Plain & Fancy in print, digital and social marketing materials. All images may be used on the Plain & Fancy website. Entries will not be returned. Plain & Fancy is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, incomplete, altered, damaged, destroyed, ineligible, and illegible or of poor photographic quality. Plain & Fancy shall bear no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the act of submitting an entry, or inability to do so, including due to any and all technical malfunctions for any reason whatsoever. Note: Employees and Independent Representatives of Plain & Fancy are not eligible.
- Grand Prize — An all inclusive trip for 2 to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic OR Riviera Maya, Mexico. Enjoy 6 nights in paradise! A value of approximately $5,000. Trip must be taken in January, February or March 2016. Some travel restrictions apply, such as Holiday travel.
- 2nd Prize — A $1500 gift certificate for the historic Hershey, Pennsylvania Hotel. The Hotel Hershey relax in the lap of luxury!
- 3rd Prize — A $250 gift certificate for Amazon.com
Kitchen organization Is the secret to achieving functionality and flow.
What's In Store for the next Generation? It's no secret that interior design trends are always changing.
White is currently a top kitchen color, and for good reason — it promotes a bright, open look that can instantly make even the smallest kitchen appear more spacious.
Plain & Fancy is proud to be a family run business, now in its third generation, for over 50 years.
Learn how to properly clean your Plain & Fancy cabinets.
Every inset door and drawer are hand fitted one at a time to ensure a perfect fit.