All materials contained in this website are the copyrighted property of Plain & Fancy Custom Cabinetry.
The materials on this website are for your personal, non-commercial, use only and may not be altered, copied, distributed, downloaded or exploited in any fashion without the prior written consent of Plain & Fancy Custom Cabinetry.
- The information we collect;
- The choices that are available to you regarding how the information is used and to whom it is disseminated;
- Your rights to access and correct or update your personally-identifiable information; and
- Our pledge to have reasonable security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control.
NOTICE: Information We Collect and How We Use It
We collect two types of information about you when you visit our site: personal information (including, by way of example only, your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address) and non-personal, aggregate information (such as information regarding the pages on our site that you have visited and your IP address).
1. Personally-Identifiable Information - What We Collect: The only personally-identifying information we collect and store about you is the information that you choose to provide to us.
2. Electronic Mail: We gather your personally-identifiable information when you send us an e-mail. We will use this information to respond to your e-mail. We may also use the information to send you notifications about our service.
3. Sharing Your Information: We may share your personally-identifiable information with affiliated companies.
We use outside shipping companies to ship all commercial orders, as well as all overnight shipments for consumer orders. If you order from us, we will share your personally-identifiable information with these companies to fulfill your order. We will also share our commercial customers’ Federal Express and UPS account numbers with these companies in order to fulfill commercial orders.
An outside company responds to consumer and commercial requests for additional information about our products. We will share your personally-identifiable information with any such company in order to respond to your request.
We may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us; (b) protect and defend our rights or property; or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of this Web site or the public.