Plain & Fancy is looking for someone who is reliable, trustworthy and has a desire to be a part of our growing company. If that is you then please then click and apply.
Who We Are:
Plain & Fancy Custom Cabinetry is a family-owned business that was founded over 50 years ago. We handcraft some of the highest quality kitchen/bath custom cabinetry in the industry. Our product is sold through a network of 250+ retail dealers located throughout America; focused primarily east of the Mississippi River.
We are currently looking for a few detail-oriented, self-motivated individuals to join our team in one of a few departments including: Mill/Door Plant, Cutting, Hardware. Will be using some or all of the following equipment: CNC, moulder, table saws, planers, and shapers – and will predominantly be working on their own, but adhering to the production schedule. This individual will be reading orders, pulling material based on species & grade, and then using tools mentioned above (and others) to process needed materials. Any experience in the cabinetry industry is a huge plus!
- Must be familiar with powered wood-shop equipment
- Must have some background working on machinery/powered equipment – and show that they are able to do so safely
- Must be able to learn how to read & comprehend cabinet orders
- Must be able to read a tape measure and able to calculate measurements with ease
Beneficial Skills/Background (not a requirement):
- Experience in Custom Cabinetry, Furniture or other woodworking business
- Machine Set-up & Basic Maintenance
Typical Work Week:
- 4 days (Monday – Thursday from 5:00AM to 3:30PM)
- Averaging 36-42 hours per week
- More time may be available in other areas or on Friday mornings during heavy work weeks.
- Exceptional health, dental, vision coverage
- Wellness Program & 401k plan
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, & More!
Responses without resumes will not be considered.
Plain & Fancy Custom Cabinetry is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified applicants and employees equally, regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
APPLYING FOR POSITION
The quickest way to apply is to fill out the form to your right, but if you are unable to upload or complete the electronic form provided, you may also send a resume to:
Human Resources Department
Plain & Fancy Custom Cabinetry
2550 Stiegel Pike
Schaefferstown, Pennsylvania 17088