Manufacturing Maintenance TechPlain & Fancy is looking for someone who is reliable, trustworthy and has a desire to be a part of our growing company. If that is you then please then click and apply.
Manufacturing Maintenance Tech
Plain & Fancy Custom Cabinetry is a family-owned business that was founded over 50 years ago. Our company handcrafts some of the highest quality kitchen/bath custom cabinetry in the industry. Our product is sold through a network of 250+ retail dealers located throughout America; focused primarily east of the Mississippi River.
We are currently looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated individual to join our maintenance team. This person will use and/or service many different types of equipment, both powered and non-powered. Working with the rest of the maintenance team, they will share responsibility for: facilities maintenance, performing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting malfunctioning equipment, and fabrication of new tools/jigs/fixtures.
- Above all, be constantly focused on operating safely.
- Have a strong desire to learn and become knowledgeable about every piece of equipment they will be working with.
- Seek to find cost effective solutions/fixes, to problems that have no immediate clear path to success.
- Have working knowledge of industrial-electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems and a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Be able to tolerate working in close proximity to solvents and paints, and not be afraid of coming into casual contact with them.
- Possess a strong understanding of schematics along with some electric troubleshooting and diagnostics experience would be preferred.
- Be a self-starter requiring little supervision and/or direction, that is able to stay ahead of the curve to avoid production downtime wherever and whenever possible.
- Feel comfortable using computers, Microsoft Office
- Keep their work area clean/organized
We are a ONE shift operation, and offer some of the best insurances around as well as many other great benefits.
Beneficial Skills/Background (not a requirement):
- Experience in Custom Cabinetry or related manufacturing setting
- Records of training directly from manufacturers of machinery/powered equipment
- Electrical, NFPA, OSHA or other training
Typical Work Week:
- 4 days, 10hrs per day (Monday – Thursday from 5:00AM to 3:30PM)
- Friday mornings as needed
- We only operate on 1 shift (day shift), so there is never a need for overnight shifts or weekends. However these times are guidelines for this position. As you may be asked to come in a little earlier or stay later if there is a emergent issue. While most weeks the schedule is as listed above, there are times that the position requires adjustments to that schedule.
- Exceptional health, dental, vision coverage
- Wellness Program & 401k plan
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, & More!
**To apply for this position or find out more about our company please visit http://www.plainfancycabinetry.com**
Responses without resumes will not be considered.
Plain & Fancy Custom Cabinetry is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified applicants and employees equally, regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Applying for Position
The quickest way to apply is to fill out the form to your right, but if you are unable to upload or complete the electronic form provided, you may also send a resume to:
Human Resources Department
Plain & Fancy Custom Cabinetry
2550 Stiegel Pike
Schaefferstown, Pennsylvania 17088