Engineering - Custom Cabinetry
We are looking for dedicated customer service team members. If thats you then please click through and apply.
Who We Are:
Plain & Fancy Custom Cabinetry is a family-owned business that was founded over 50 years ago. We handcraft some of the highest quality kitchen/bath custom cabinetry in the industry. Our product is sold through a network of 250+ retail dealers located throughout America; focused primarily east of the Mississippi River.
Who We Are Looking For
The right person will have a background in CAD drafting, some knowledge of wood-working, and may have experience using CNC based equipment. They will also need to have very strong math & problem solving skills, be a good teammate, and demonstrate reliability while working on their own as well. This is an office position, but it will not be restricted to the office. It is important to keep a line of communication between the engineering department and the production floor; by getting out in the shop and learning.
- Ability to gain understanding of a very complex product at an intricate level
- Adapt to a constantly changing, highly customizable product
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to provide technical support in “plain” language
- Must be able to concentrate for extended periods of time
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Think outside the box & and find solutions to new problems
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Some technical training or education related to engineering
Beneficial Skills/Background (not a requirement)
- Experience in Custom Cabinetry, Construction, or a related field
- Knowledge of modeling software like: CAD, 20/20, or SolidWorks
Typical Work Week: 4 ½ days (7:00am-4:30pm M thru Th. & F - 8:00am- noon.)
- Exceptional health, dental, vision coverage
- Wellness Program & 401k plan
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, & More
Make sure you include your resume and contact info. Responses without resumes will not be considered. Also - you can always drop off a resume in person at our ONLY location; Plain & Fancy Custom Cabinetry in Schaefferstown, PA.
Plain & Fancy Custom Cabinetry is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified applicants and employees equally, regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
APPLYING FOR POSITION
The quickest way to apply is to fill out the form to your right, but if you are unable to upload or complete the electronic form provided, you may also send a resume to:
Human Resources Department
Plain & Fancy Custom Cabinetry
2550 Stiegel Pike
Schaefferstown, Pennsylvania 17088