Order Processing/Engineering ManagerWe are looking for someone to lead our customer service and engineering department. If that is you then please click and apply.
What does the job look like?
We are looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated individual to join and manage our team in registration, processing, and engineering. You must be ready for a challenge! This department turns "kitchen dreams" into actual orders that will serve our production staff, billing, and shipping teams. Internally we call this department customer service, but this is nothing like retail customer service. Since we don't sell anything directly from our factory, our "customers" are actually the designers and dealers rather than homeowners.
Who is Plain & Fancy?
We hand-craft some of the highest quality kitchen/bath custom cabinetry in the world. Currently, we have about 125 employees and sell our kitchens through a network of 250+ retail dealers spread across most of America. Just over 50 years in business, and we are more focused than ever before to be the best at what we do.
We are Innovative
We are Plain & Fancy
- Ability to work a set schedule, and be reliable
- Highly proficient using computer (database use, data entry, and basic MS Office)
- Ability to retain a high volume of information
- Must be able to effectively lead a department of up to 30 people
- Proven communication/interpersonal and leadership skills
- Maintain a positive work environment. Focusing on productivity, timeliness and order accuracy.
- Expected to solve personnel, customer, and product issues under stress while continuing to treat everyone with respect and kindness
- Prolonged Sitting and computer use (up to 50-60% of the time)
- Walking up to 40-50% of the time
- Travel locally up to 5% of the time
Benefical Skills/Background (not a requirement):
- Experience in custom cabinetry, construction, or a related field
- Knowledge of design software like AutoCAD, 20-20, etc.,
- Background in Interior Design or Kitchen & Bath Design
Typical Work Week:
- 4 1/2 days (Monday-Thursday 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m. - Noon)
- Exceptional health, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness Program and 401K plan
- Paid holidays, Paid vacation
To apply for this position or find out more about our company please visit http://www.plainfancycabinetry.com You may apply through Indeed.com or on our website. You may also drop off a resume in person at our ONLY location; Plain & Fancy Custom Cabinetry in Schaefferstown, PA. Responses without resumes WILL NOT be considered.
Plain & Fancy Custom Cabinetry is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified applicants and employees equally, regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Applying for Position
The quickest way to apply is to fill out the form to your right, but if you are unable to upload or complete the electronic form provided, you may also send a resume to:
Human Resources Department
Plain & Fancy Custom Cabinetry
2550 Stiegel Pike
Schaefferstown, Pennsylvania 17088