We are looking for only the best of the best woodworkers! If that is you then click and apply.
We are currently looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated individual to join our Mill/Door Plant team. We will be using table saws, planers, and shapers — and will predominantly be working on their own, but adhering to the production schedule. This individual will be reading orders, pulling material based on species & grade, and then using tools mentioned above (and others) to create the center panels for cabinet doors.
- Must be familiar with powered woodshop equipment
- Must have some background working on machinery/powered equipment — and show that they are able to do so safely.
- Must be able to learn how to read & comprehend cabinet orders
- Must be able to read a tape measure and able to calculate measurements with ease
Beneficial Skills/Background (not a requirement):
- Experience in custom cabinetry
Typical Work Week:
- 4 Days (Monday - Thursday from 5:30 A.M - 3:30 P.M)
- Averaging 36-40 hours per week
- More time may be available in other areas or on Friday mornings during heavey work weeks
- Exceptional health, dental, vision coverage
- Wellness program & 401K plan
- Paid holidays, Paid vacations & more!
Please Note: Responses without resumes will not be considered.
Plain & Fancy Custom Cabinetry is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified applicants and employees equally, regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national, origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.