We are looking for only the best of the best. If that's you, click and apply!
We are looking for individuals who are reliable, trustworthy, and have a desire to be part of our growing business! Specifically those with some familiarity with an IBM AS400 system, and with a background in RPG programming. We need a team player that will show up to work on time and ready to go! We would prefer that the individual has experience with information systems in a manufacturing setting, and it would be a huge bonus if they are familiar with "Mac-Pac" manufacturing software. We will pay competitive wages (based on experience & training needed) and offer some great benefits including:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job location: Schaefferstown, PA
- Required Experience: Computer Programming: 2 Years
- Single coverage health insurance for free, or family coverage for only $15/week.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 40 hour weeks (4.5 day work weeks - working till noon on Fridays)
- Wellness Program, Short and Long term insurance plans, dental insurance & a 401K plan
- This is not a beginner's position. There will be on-the-job training, but it is important that the employee is already familiar with the programming subject matter. We are looking to hire individuals with relevant experience - that are also ready to learn about the Plain & Fancy way of doing things.
- We would prefer candidates that already live within a distance from which they are able to commute. (We may, however, consider individuals who are willing to relocate).
- We are not able to accommodate individuals that desire to work strictly from home or remotely.
Plain & Fancy Custom Cabinetry is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified applicants and employees equally, regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national, origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.