The difference can be found in every detail, from the fine millwork to the hand-rubbed finish.View The Differences
Plain & Fancy is a family business in every sense of the phrase. Employees really do matter here, and we take pride not just in the work we do, but in the company we keep. We live in a tight-knit community, and cherish our homegrown atmosphere – you can be sure that when you work at Plain & Fancy, everyone knows your name.
We employ about 120 people at our Schaefferstown, Pennsylvania plant. A lot of these people have been with us a long time, and are among the best in their field. Our staff is as dedicated as it is talented – just look at the results of their work.
Our employees are well provided for: We offer an attractive benefits package, along with profit sharing and flexible scheduling.
We’re always looking out for good people who believe in hard work. If you have the same sense of pride and attention to detail, and want to be a part of our extended family, Plain & Fancy Custom Cabinetry’s doors are open.
If you are unable to upload or complete the electronic form provided, you may also send a resume to:
Human Resources Dept.
Plain & Fancy Custom Cabinetry
208 North Route 501
Schaefferstown, Pennsylvania 17088
We are looking to add to our Order Processing/Engineering department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Translate dealer information into product drawings for manufacturing
- Edit and proof orders
- Identify and list materials needed to achieve accurate quotes for dealers
- Answer dealer’s questions about product
- Support Customer Service as needed
- Computer and AutoCAD literate
- Understand floor plans, drawings and prints submitted by dealers
- Good communication, people and organizational skills
- Kitchen cabinet or furniture experience helpful
Plain & Fancy, a manufacturer of full custom cabinetry is seeking Independent Sales Representatives/Agencies for the following areas:
Minnesota / Iowa
Candidates must be capable of developing and maintaining successful relationships with existing kitchen & bath retail accounts while nurturing new dealership opportunities.
Essential Characteristics for success include but are not limited to:
- Full Custom Cabinetry Knowledge (Minimum of 5 years experience in independent rep sales)
- Self Motivation
- Being an outstanding relationship manager
- Well organized and hardworking
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- Ability to train new prospects and sales people
- Experienced prospector
- Seeking a long term relationship with manufacturer
Join our team of experienced and long term independent representatives today.Contact Us
Find A dealer
For a finish that you need to feel to believe, contact a dealer near you to see how you can get a sample.